"Volunteers are love in motion."
Our volunteers tell us they are inspired by the courage, joy and determination of the participants and staff at Community Link. The truth is we are the ones who are humbled by the selfless dedication of our amazing volunteers.
Whether it’s reading to a group, sharing your favorite hobbies, or assisting in daily activities, volunteers make a direct and immediate impact on the participants at Community Link.
Ways to Volunteer
- Daily activities (9-11 am)
- Reading companion
- Community companion
- Childcare assistant
- Share your hobby
- Administrative assistant
- Light maintenance
- Special events coordinator
- Board member or Leadership Committee member
Volunteering at Community link will help your team build meaningful productive relationships with each other!
Ways Groups Have Contributed
- Republic of Tea gives a day to employees to volunteer with us
- Ignite Church’s pastor and his wife play Christmas music
- Hugz N Fitz’s cheer group sponsor the water stops for the 5K at the Buddy Walk
- Local 4-H group cleaned up landscaping at one of our Breese CILAs
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Mary at MaryH@commlink.org or at (618) 526-3929.