Entry Level Positions High School Diploma or G.E.D. Required
Direct Support Staff /Community Integrated Living Specialist
- Full time positions with benefits & competitive wages in our residential homes
- (11p-9am) positions available in Trenton, Breese, Carlyle, Highland & Nashville homes
- (3p-11p) positions available in Trenton, Breese, Highland, Nashville homes
- Adults with developmental disabilities are looking for a person who will support them in various activities of their daily lives in their homes
- Duties include: assisting the individuals with all aspects of home living; cooking, cleaning, personal development, recreational activities
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED, be at least 18 years old & have a valid driver's license
- Prefer experience as DSP/CNA, but will provide training
Direct Support / Intermittent Community Integrated Living Specialist -- evenings & weekend hours may vary -flexible position
- Flexible evening/weekend hours
- Duties include assisting adults with developmental disabilities with daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, grooming and recreational activities.
- Must be 18, have a HS diploma/GED
- Must have a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
Direct Support Professionals/ Community Integrated Living Specialist - PRN
- Part-time/PRN positions (as needed) with competitive wages (days, evenings, overnights)
- Seeking a dependable & motivated staff to work with adults with developmental disabilities in classroom, production and/or residential settings
- Duties include: assisting clients with daily living skills and supporting individuals in various activities in their daily lives ( work setting, classroom setting, residential setting)
- Must have High School Diploma/GED and be at least 18 years old & have a valid driver's license
Advanced Degree Positions
Associates Degree Or Higher Required
House Manager /Team Leader
- Positions available for Germantown home
- Full-time management level position - salary & benefits
- Flexible, organized, people-oriented person that can work independently
- Responsible for daily operation of home, client medical management and personnel management
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Service field, or two years experience working with developmentally disabled adults
- Supervisory experience preferred
Director of Adult Day Programs
- Full-time position with benefits
- Direct activities of Adult Day Programs and aids the Executive Director in formulating and administering organizational policies in order to develop long range goals and objectives in accordance with agency and participant needs
- Formulate and administer policies and develop long range goals and objectives in accordance with agency and participant needs.
- Direct activities of Adult Day Programs to attain goals and objectives by advocating for person-centered programming and opportunities for community employment.
- Review and provide input on analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine Adult Day programs' progress toward states goals and objectives while remaining within program(s) budget.
- Participate, collaborate and engage with other programs and agencies to develop strategies that enhance programs and services for persons with developmental disabilities including advocacy at a state level as well as to stay abreast of changes from a state and federal level.
- Confer with Executive Director and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in a Human Service field
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training;(or equivalent combination of education & experience)
- Must have 1 year experience working with people with developmental disabilities.
- Supervisor experience preferred
- Full time position w/ benefits
- Provide community based early education services to parents with infants & toddlers as well as pregnant mothers
- Completes developmental, behavioral & sensory screenings for all children on caseload and address concerns when necessary
- Ensures that each family has access to comprehensive services by consulting with staff and external providers to implement practices that support high quality services to families
- 1 year experience working with families with children birth to age 5
- Must have Child Development Associate (CDA) or equivalent coursework as part of an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Parents-As-Teachers Certification preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid driver's license